The Bell module is new ( similar to the Sound Module)
One trigger and one sound – but you can select one of 4 prerecorded bells (included).
The speaker is built in – no external speaker jack. Seriously, you don’t need an external speaker – this is loud enough.
No Automation like the Sound Module. This is specifically for Railroad Crossing setups.
Bell Controller Manual (SOON)
Sound Controller Manual v1.d
The MTT Bell Controller is unique in many ways. The first is that you can record your own sounds and play them based sensors triggers or switches – or DCC. The Sound Controller has a small MP3 player inside along with a baffled speaker. It provides a big sound in a small package. What is an MP3 player you might ask?
Here is the Wiki link: https://simple.wikipedia.org/
The first Apple Pod music player played a version of the MP3 file format. It is a file format that compresses and filters audio so that file size is smaller and more manageable
Here are the primary features:
- You can download or create your own MP3 audio files and play them on the MTT Sound Controller. You can use your PC, Apple Mac or a mobile phone to create audio files. If you use your phone you will need to copy it to your PC and then convert it to MP3. There are many, many free MP3 conversion programs. Eventually we will have a download page where you can download sounds that we have found or recorded. There are also many web sites to which you can subscribe that have MP3 sound files.
- You can record up to 4 minutes of sound.
- There are four tracks available so you can mix and match different length audio.
- The volume can be set and saved.
- NO PROGRAMMING is required.
- USB Cable is NOT INCLUDED (since this is a Bell Module with Bell Sounds already recorded). BUT, you can get your own USB cable and write over the sounds.
No Bracket, With Bracket ($5)